About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

Yellow Corvette Cake


Lesley wanted a yellow corvette for her 40th birthday. I'm sure she wasn't expecting it to be made of chocolate, but that's exactly what she got. She asked for chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. So the cake is chocolate with a chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache filling with a chocolate corvette ontop. How decadent.

No comments:

Post a Comment