About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

Beach Themed Wedding Cupcake Cake







My second cousin Melissa asked me to make her wedding cake for her but she wanted cupcakes and a small cake so she could still have something to cut into at the reception. My Dad and I designed and built the stand to go with her beach theme. We thought that the stand would look good with the cupcakes and still look good after they were all gone. She wanted pink and orange and lilies, so that's what she got. I think it turned out to be fun and beautiful. And not to sound full of myself but I am very happy with the way the lilies turned out, I think they are beautiful. She promised she'd send me some photos of the cake when it's all set up onsite. Those pictures will look much better than the ones here that I took in my dining room bad lighting and all. I'll post them when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment