About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kitchen Towel Cakes


This is a new line of "cakes" I have created. Well I didn't create the concept but I did make these ones up to premier at the Farmer's Market yesterday. The blue one includes 8 kitchen towels, 8 dish cloths, 1 measuring cup set, 1 measuring spoon set, and 1 whisk. It sells for $35.00. The Beige "cake" includes 8 kitchen towels, 2 oven hot pads, 1 measuring cup set, 1 measuring spoon set, and 1 whisk. This one sells for $25.00. The purple "cake" includes 1 black spoon, 1 black slotted spoon, 1 black slotted spatula, 6 kitchen towels, 8 bar mop cloths and a ceramic salt & pepper shaker set. This one sells for $35.00. These make great gifts for housewarmings, bridal showers or hostess gifts, etc. I can custom create these cakes to go with any kitchen decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment