About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cake & Cream Filled Easter Egg Chocolates


I made these treats using my lemon gluten free cake and strawberry buttercream wrapped in milk chocolate. Every part of these delicious treats are gluten free and they still taste great.

No comments:

Post a Comment