About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Monday, October 8, 2012

You Feed Them Pig Roast Cake


I made this cake for You Feed Them's pig roast dinner and auction a few weeks ago. You Feed Them is an organization that is helping build self sustaining farms in Kenya, Africa. You can see more about this amazing organization at youfeedthem.com. The pig roast was put on at my Church and I donated this cake to the dinner. It was a neopolitan cake (chocolate and strawberry cake with vanilla buttercream). The bottom layer is a picnic table with buns, corn, and watermelon on it. The next layer up is to represent the You Feed Them organization. The next layer up is a bale of hay with a bandana and the top is a globe to represent what God is doing in the world through this organization. Oh and it's topped of with a chef pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment