About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 Tastes of Christmas Cupcakes


I got this idea from DC Cupcakes while reading their book. My sister came up with the name and I cam up with the flavors and that is how this idea came to be. Each box includes one of my 12 holiday flavors. This years flavors are :
Gingerbread with Dulce de Leche Buttercream
Butter Pecan with Dulce de Leche Cream Cheese Frosting
Egg Nog with Werther's Buttercream
After Eight ~ Chocolate with Chocolate Mint Buttercream
Cinnamon Spice Cake with Apple Cider Buttercream
Chocolate Snowball ~ Chocolate with Coconut Buttercream Coated in Coconut
Red Velvet with Candy Cane Cream Cheese Frosting
Milk & Cookies ~ Chocolate Chip Cake with Vanilla Buttercream and topped with a cookie
Ferrero Roche ~ Chocolate with a hidden Ferrero Roche with Chocolate Hazelnut Buttercream
Candied Ginger & Pear with Hot Buttered Rum Buttercream
Cranberry with White Chocolate Buttercream
Terry's Chocolate Orange ~ Orange with Whipped Chocolate Ganache


No comments:

Post a Comment