About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck Birthday Cake


This is a one tier version of the cake I did for my niece's birthday in January. A friend asked for the same cake for her granddaughter but didn't need as much cake so I condensed it into one cake. I cut Mickey and Donald out of fondant and painted them with food coloring. Sucker sticks hold up the birthday girls name in stars. Fun cake for any little ones birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment