About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Friday, August 2, 2013

Doc McStuffin's Birthday Cake


I was excited when I got asked to do a Doc McStuffin's cake. It's my nieces favorite show and one I actually like watching with her. Since it is a fairly new show there are not many cakes out there so I got to be completely original and creative with it. I cut and painted her clinic out of fondant with some sticks holding it up. I modeled her and some of her friends out of fondant as well. We have Doc, Lambie, Hallie ad Chillie. My niece was the one who told me who should make it onto the cake. When the little girl came with her Mom to pick up the first one my niece was quite upset because she thought the cake was for her. Luckily she wasn't around when I did the second one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment