About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Monday, October 28, 2013

Logo Cupcake Toppers


I was asked by a friend to make cupcake toppers of the logos of all the different groups from her Church. The idea was that she was going to give cupcakes to the leader of each group as a thank you for all they do. I had them almost done but was really unhappy with how they were looking so I started all over again. Originally I was painting them but it was turning out really messy so I took my new groovy letter press and with some cutting and trimming of the letters I was able to do them in just fondant. They look a 100% better than the originals. Sometimes it is just so worth the extra effort of starting all over again. 

Logo cupcake toppers are a great way to promote your group or business or to give as a thank you to your staff or customers. Let me make you logo edible!

No comments:

Post a Comment