About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Princess & Dragon 2nd Birthday Cupcakes


I made these for my niece Ryann. Her brother Greyson decided what this years cupcake theme would be. I'm not sure this is what he had in mind when he asked for princesses and dragons but they are just too cute. I got the idea from an invitation I had found online. I designed the dragon from it and then made crowns, wands and a some name and number badges to match. The cupcakes even matched...there was raspberry cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and vanilla cakes with raspberry buttercream. Lots of pink with purple and green make a very cute batch of cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment