About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Evil Clown Halloween Cake


I know we are amping up to Christmas right now but as you see I am a bit behind in my blogging. This is the last of the Halloween cakes I did this year. This client calls me every Halloween and asks for a cake that will be too disgusting to eat. His only goal is to gross out his guests! This year he sent me this link http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-an-Evil-Clown-Cake/ and asked me to recreate this cake. I didn't do it exactly as the instructable says to as he did not need that much cake. I used the skull cake pan for the shape of the face and a 3 tiered 8" stacked and cut in half to form the hair (some was smushed in to fill in the spaces) and topped it with a 4" on a board for the rim of the hat. It was quite creepy having him stare at me from the back seat as I delivered a wedding cake on the way to bring him to his party. As much as this cake is gross it is a fabulous gross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment