About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Friday, February 21, 2014

Doc McStuffin's Birthday Cake


I still can't make one of these cakes without singing "I feel better so much better" the whole time! This is a sweet little cake for a Doc McStuffins fan. This is not my original design. Avery's Mom had sent me a pic from Buttercup Bakery and Catering that she loved. The name on the original cake was Avery so she thought it was meant to be. 

Link to Buttercup Bakery and Catering

Link to my tutorial for the heart bandaids

No comments:

Post a Comment