About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rapunzel Tower Birthday Cake


I created this cake for Paige's 8th birthday. I have done this design before but on a larger scale. The tower is made of rice crispy treats and then covered in fondant. I covered the white first and then took little pieces of grey and smooshed them all over the base to create the stone look. I then took my small tear drop cutter and layered purple on the top to give the the look on the roof. The cake came with some cupcakes which I decorated with pink and purple (her favorite colors) flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment