About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Owl Themed Birthday Cake


I should have known this order was coming up but yet again my Mom sprung it on me with only a few days to come up with a design and create it. This was for two members of their small group last week, one of them being my Dad. Trying to bring two very different people and their interests together into one cake can be quite difficult but these two both have a love of nature and birds that brought me to this design. It may be simple but they both loved it. It also has to be gluten free and this time I made one of my Dad's favorite flavors...key lime with coconut buttercream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment