About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Monday, May 5, 2014

Funky Sweet 16 Birthday Cake


This was a fun cake to create. It was a funky background that I added all of Jillian's favorite things to. There is a soccer ball, dance shoes, grey cat, camera, swimmer, artists pallet, and a music note. It was such a fun cake. 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really very interesting!! Thanks for sharing your sweet 16 venues nyc and this pink colored cake look very delicious and beautiful. Belated Happy birthday friend!!

    ReplyDelete