About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

Shopping Cupcakes


One of my clients wanted some special cupcakes to take with them on their cross border shopping trip. I created these based on a design she had found. After a few hours of shopping they would grab a coffee and head to the car for a cupcake break. There is ALWAYS an occasion for cake! Especially when they are topping some delicious gourmet flavored cupcakes. 


Design based on cupcakes by 


No comments:

Post a Comment