About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Famer's Market

Well I'm back from the market. It was a good day. Didn't sell anything but gave out a lot of cards and flyers. So hopefully that will mean future orders. All the feed back was positive. I had a good time though and made a fe contacts that could turn into something really good in the future. Thank you all for coming to visit me today. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to more next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment