About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Friday, October 8, 2010

Farmer's Market

Well I finally received a call this afternoon saying I was accepted by the panel of judges to be a vendor at the Metcalfe Farmer's Market. I am so excited. A little nervous too. This is the first time I am taking my product directly to the public. I have a lot to do before tomorrow morning to get prepared. Not much notice, but I'll manage. I'll do a new post tomorrow to let you all know how it turned out. Hopefully some of you can come and see me. I will be premiering a few new "cakes".

No comments:

Post a Comment