About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Holiday Cakes (Christmas Tree & Snowmen in Toques)

 I know Christmas was a couple months ago but I am finally catching up on my loading pictures so bare with me. I didn't realize I was so far behind. This first cake I did was made using the giant cupcake pan. It is a very versatile pan...I love it! The cake is chocolate and the buttercream is bailey's. I used M&M pretzel bites for the Christmas balls. 
This second cake is a design I found online and loved so much I had to do it myself. I thought the snowmen were so cute.The cake itself is gingerbread and the frosting is caramel buttercream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment