About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Princess Cupcake Display

This cupcake display was for my niece Tobey Jean. It was her first birthday last month and I planned a princess party for her. My sister wanted cupcakes for her party so I made this display for her. She loves my cupcakes as well. This isn't a original design but it is gorgeous and fit so well with the theme of her party. The cupcakes were neoplolitan...chocolate and strawberry layered cupcakes with vanilla buttercream ontop. Of course there is the large cupcake on top with a tiara for the special little girl. I will upload all the decorations to another post. We kind of went all out but we waited 4 years for her and cherish her so much and really it's kind of what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment