About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Monday, May 14, 2012

Aqua Peony Wedding Cake


Emilie came to me with a picture of a cake she wanted for her wedding. The cake turned out just like the picture (except it's aqua and the picture was pink). She emailed me yesterday morning and said that the cake was beautiful (which I agree) and that they enjoyed it. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment