About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bridal Shower Cupcakes

My aunt asked me to make these for her future sister-in-laws bridal shower. I was supposed to be having a taste testing with her that afternoon but since she is from out of town this was the only chance Nancy had to throw the shower so our tasting got postponed. I crashed the party at the end to meet with Heidi to finalize the details but the cupcakes were all the flavors she had requested for her tasting. Carrot with maple buttercream, chocolate with raspberry buttercream and lemon with vanilla buttercream. I had bought the stand a few weeks ago and have been itching for an opportunity to use it so I lent it to Nancy to use the day of the shower. Can't wait to make her cupcake display for the wedding now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment