About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Monster Head Birthday Cake


I absolutely love this guy! When I was asked to do another monster cake I was not thrilled at first. I love the way my first one turned out and he is one of my favorites I have done but doing all that hair is tough on the hands. I had to stop and start a few times this time too but again he is just too cute to care. Actually just the hat and eyes sitting on their styrofoam to dry were too cute in themselves. I love beautiful cakes as well but there is something about these cute cakes that make them my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment