About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Friday, September 13, 2013

Bridal Shower Cupcakes


I was asked to make beautiful cupcakes for a bridal shower. She wanted the dress toppers and red roses to match her wedding flowers. These might be classic vanilla cupcakes with vanilla Italian buttercream but they are absolutely stunning cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment