About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Monday, September 16, 2013

Brown Bear Cupcakes and Toppers


Brown bear, brown bear what do you see? Never heard of the book let alone read it before a friend asked me to make these for her sons first birthday. This is Weston's favorite book so it was a good for his cupcakes. Using various cutters I made all the animals from the book (at least I think it was all of them) and on the eye ones I personalized them for Weston. "Weston, Weston what do you see?". They were a hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment