About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Oreo Cookie Marshmallow Cheesecake


I absolutely love this marshmallow cheesecake recipe! It is so versatile and SO yummy! This time I didn't have to change it up too much to make it an Oreo cheesecake. This flavor was requested by my 3 year old niece for Sunday night dinner. 

Oreo Cookie Cheesecake

Crust

1 1/4 cup Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
1/3 cup melted butter

Combine ingredients and press into bottom of a springform pan. Set aside

Filling

6 cups mini marshmallows (about 40 large)
3/4 cup milk
2 pkgs cream cheese
1 tub of cool whip
approx 2 rows of Oreo cookies crushed ( a few more for crumbling on top)

Over medium heat and stirring frequently melt the marshmallows with the milk. Set aside to cool. Whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the marshmallow to the cream cheese and whip until combined. Fold in the cool whip holding back approx 1 cup. Fold in the crushed cookies. Pour over crust and spread evenly. Spread the rest of the cool whip on top and top with the extra crushed cookies. Let set in fridge for about half an hour. 

Enjoy

Here is the link to the original Marshmallow Cheesecake Recipe I worked from 



No comments:

Post a Comment