About Me

My photo
Kemptville, Ontario, Canada
Cake has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. My Mom was a cake decorator when I was younger and I discovered a few years ago that I had inerited her talent for it as well. I have not been satisfied with my jobs for a while now so I thought why not do something I love. Helping people celebrate the big moments of their lives. I can do cakes for all occasions. Let me be a part of your next celebration. Official website is secondgenerationcakedesign.com

Monday, March 24, 2014

Gardening Theme Birthday Cake


My Mom has this habit of ordering her cakes a day or two before she needs them. Thank goodness it is usually for the middle of the week so I have time to pull something together. This was for one of their small group members. I was given that she liked to garden so I made a tiny pot of flowers which is still sitting on my Mom's microwave stand. She said it's too cute to just throw out. I agree it was cute. It's a very simple design but Lynn loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment